Cup and Salt Shaker in Maya

I know, more Maya! Super exciting! /s
The project after the hammer consisted of creating a realistically shaped cup and salt shaker. This took more time than most projects, mainly because it had two different parts, and we had yet to do something like that yet. I learned how to use the revolve and lofting tools in Maya, and I guess I learned a bit of time management know-how because of how this project put me be behind. I hope to be quicker on projects in the future, and I learned how to make items transparent, so I'm DEFINITELY using that skill again. The hardest part would have to be trying to make the salt shaker actually contain salt. I essentially gave up on that part, and ended up with a sad little empty salt shaker, but my salt towards this project most likely fixed that problem. Overall it was a fun and interesting project, and I'm very proud of my work.

Comments

Popular Posts