Semester 1 Reflection

This semester was quite interesting. It was hard for me to get all my work on time, so I had to say after school when I could, but I was busy and overwhelmed and really didn't get a lot done. It was the projects that sort of made me want to quit.

I learned that you always need more time then you get. The worm project was the project that I crashed after effects. It was pretty hard, but we did learn how to use put the pincushion in the worm.
I had other people in my class to help me, but we were all confused. I picked it because it was going to be a great project, but was never finished. I believe that my greatest weakness was time management. I improved a bit by coming in, and then applied what I learned to my other projects.
 I also learned that you need to have great time management. Another  project that we had to do the story project. 
This soda machine, or a drawn equivalent of it, was going to be in the background of my story animation. It was about a guy who brought a bag to Wendy and then filled the bag with soda. It was a good story.. Sadly it was never finished. I asked the other person with the same name as me. she help me with most of my project. I learned that this was one of the harder projects, if not the hardest.


now we were working on Maya . it a bigger  cha

Comments

Popular Posts